- Complete Online Registration (see Step 1 below)
- Apply for Discounts
- Pay for Fees/Meals
- Get Schedules
- Secondary students—your schedule will be available August 3rd on the Parent Portal
The registration process for secondary schools will open Aug. 1, 2019. At that time you will be able to access your student’s Aspire account (login as a parent) to make all necessary updates, sign all e-documents, and pay the registration fees due for the coming school year. **Please note, you must allow 72 business hours for student schedules to be released, upon receipt of payment.
- If you change (or have changed) your address, you will need to submit a Proof of Residency (2 forms required) form in person at the MMHS counseling office before you can proceed with registration.
- Fee Waiver meetings will be July 29-30 (8am-2pm), no appointment necessary. Bring a copy of one of the following: SSI, TANF, or income verification (pay stub). Link to: Fee Waiver
- Click Here: Registration Booklet. You will find all the available classes, codes, and descriptions for registration. You can also look at this At-a-Glance Course Document.