Online Registration is Now Open
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be Enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
- Registration Packet and Information Document
- Registration Booklet (class offerings)
- Link to My School Fees
- PTSC (Parent Teacher Student Club) Information and Registration
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time MMHS students, or if status with one of the following has changed. Proof of residency does not apply to incoming 10th graders within school boundaries or students already approved for open enrollment through the district office).