Maple Mountain High School is proud to announce that we will host Recruiting Expert Paul Putnam for his presentation: “College Recruiting Simplified.” The event is on Wednesday, August 29 at 6:30pm in the auditorium. The seminar is free to all students and their families and we encourage all athletes (9-12) to bring a parent, especially the underclassman (9-11). This is the 3rd time Maple Mountain has hosted this event and it is very popular so we recommend coming early.
Putnam will guide parents and student-athletes through the importance of establishing athletic and academic goals, setting realistic expectations and seeking opportunities at all college and division levels.
Topics covered include:
* The benefits of playing college sports
* Reading college coach communications between the lines
* When the recruiting process starts
* How to get discovered
* How coaches evaluate prospects
* How to set realistic expectations
* High school and club coaches’ roles
Director of Regional Recruiting
Senior National Speaker