|ArtShowGraphicDesign copy.jpg||586.74 KB|
Concurrent Enrollment is excited to announce that we will be holding our Concurrent Enrollment Student Art Show virtually this year on June 7-July 30, 2021. We are now accepting entries with a deadline of May 5th. Any UVU Concurrent Enrollment high school student who has taken, or is taking, a concurrent enrollment course is eligible to participate.
Marketing for the event will be delivered to you this week, please help us get the word out about this event by putting the posters around your school. Digital files of the posters have been attached to this email for your school’s digital signage, social media, or emails. Also attached is the submission guide for your convenience.
Below are a few things to know about the show:
- Art Entries are due by May 5, 2021
- Acceptable entries include all two-dimensional media (photography, drawing, painting, mixed media, and digital media). Each student may submit up to three (3) entries.
- Each student may submit one entry per medium.
- Artists and artworks selected to participate in the juried show will be notified by May 14, 2021.
- Selected artwork will be displayed online at uvu.edu/concurrent.
- 1st Place: One-year, half-tuition scholarship to UVU
- 2nd Place: $100 UVU Bookstore Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $50 UVU Bookstore Gift Card
- People’s Choice: $200 UVU Bookstore Gift Card
- Scholarship Award: $1,000 private scholarship to UVU
Submission forms will be available at uvu.edu/concurrent under “Events”.
We are looking forward to seeing all the great work from our students!