|15 Strong for Bryson McQuivy.||5.05 MB|
MMHS is having a 15 Strong Fundraiser for Bryson McQuivy next week. If you don't know who Bryson is, you can find out more about him by watching today's MMHS Live news report. MMHS LIVE
- We will be selling 15 Strong shirts for $15 all week at lunch.
- Monday- we will be sponsoring a Bryson 15 Bike-a-thon on the Spanish Fork River trail. The event will start at 3:30 at the parking lot by the Pickleball courts in the Spanish Fork Sports Park. MMHS Student Council members will be there at 3 for check-in and instructions. This is really an event you can do all week, if you can't attend on Monday. Please fill out this Google Form so we know how many miles you will be riding/walking and how much $ you are pledging to help Bryson.
- Tuesday- we will have a pickleball tournament at the Spanish Fork Sports park starting at 3pm. MMHS Student Council members will be at the courts at around 2pm setting up and saving courts if anyone wants to come practice. We will also have equipment available. Teams only. Again, the registration fee is $15 (can be paid at the finance office or on Myschoolfees.com ) -- We would love some faculty/ family /community teams to come support Bryson.
- Wednesday - Chic-fil-a night and Zupas. Come support the cause - choose between either restaurant... or both! Just remember to tell them it is for MMHS 15-Strong
- Thursday- Football game- Wear your 15- Strong T-shirt at the game. We will also have donation jars and a silent auction going on until the end of half-time. You will need to be there to pick up your prize. They will be announced during the 3rd quarter.
- Friday- StuCo will be hosting a lunch activity with games out by the Sports Commons (more details to come)
- We are also having spirit days all week. Check out the posters and instagram posts.
- Please remember to bring and wear your masks at all events.
Story by Lynette Ethridge. Photo by Jeff Porcaro.