Top TEN Tips for Raising Children with Special Needs
Thursday, February 9, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
This class will go over parenting tips specific for parents of children with disabilities, including:
- Grief with a new diagnosis or challenge
- Dealing with crisis
- Parenting Techniques that work
- Advocating for your child
- Controlling your level of stress
- Dealing with unwanted advice
- Having laughter and hope in the journey
Register to Attend via Zoom
Contact Heidi Whittaker, Parent Consultant Serving Nebo School District, 801-228-8144 or heidi [at] utahparentcenter [dot] orgtarget="_blank"
Story by Lana Hiskey.