Seniors for the YearbookPublished by tyler.lewis on Fri, 01/19/2018 - 12:24
It is time to start thinking about congratulating your senior for completing high school! Crazy, right? One way to congratulate your senior is to get a senior ad placed in the yearbook. Senior ads are available to purchase at Maple Mountain's finance office.
These are the important dates and prices to consider:
- February 9, 2018 is the FINAL DEADLINE to buy an ad.
- $20 if purchased before February 2.
- $30 if purchased after February 2.
4 things are needed for a senior ad:
- ONE photo of your senior.
- A few sentences congratulating your senior (if it’s too long, it will be shortened).
- A self-addressed envelope so your photo can be returned.
- A copy of the receipt from the finance office.
Give the envelope with the photo, sentences, and receipt to the main office secretary. Digital photos and sentences may be emailed to email@example.com but the ad will not be created until a copy of the receipt is received.
The yearbook staff will create the senior ads to fit the design of the yearbook, and all senior ads will be the same size.
Questions? Call or email Mr. Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org 801.794.6740 ext 1563