Our choirs and orchestras have been invited to perform a solo concert in New York City's Carnegie Hall this February! We are beyond excited and honored to have received this special invitation through successful audition. The choir and orchestra students are sponsoring a mattress fundraiser this Saturday, September 12th in the South Commons area of our school! If you are in the market for either new mattresses, pillows, or bed linens, here are some of the offerings:
- Over 24 brand new, name-brand mattresses with factory warranties.
- Pillowtop, Orthopedic, Latex, Memory Foam, Hotel & NEW GEL BEDS available!
- Adjustable bases, pillows, mattress protectors, sheets and frames!
- Cal-King & other special sizes also available. BRAND NEW with full factory warranties!
- Better quality for the price compared to retail.
Delivery to your home is available! Free Layaway is also available! Cash, Checks and Credit Cards accepted!If you have a mattress that needs to be replaced, NOW is the time to buy!The fundraiser runs from 10:00am-5:00pm in the South Commons! If you have any questions about the products available at our sale on Saturday, you can send an email directly to our representative, Julie at: firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you for your support of our students as they raise funds for this singular and unprecedented experience in Carnegie Hall!