Golden Eagle Students and Parents,
We’re thrilled to be getting back to school and fall sports! We’ve been given the opportunity to play fall sports, and we’re asking for your help to “Save the Season.”
As we work together to do our best to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, we increase the chances of continuing sports play. We’re asking students and parents to do the following when attending MMHS games:
- Stay home if you are sick, or have COVID-related symptoms.
- Keep family groups together and sit 6 feet from other specatators.
- Elementary and junior high age students must be accompanied by a parent/family group to enter the game and should stay with parent/family group during the game.
- Maintain social distance (6 feet apart) as much as possible.
- In the student section, every other row will be taped off/closed for sitting and standing.
- Wash and sanitize hands often.
- Wear a mask or a face shield.
We look forward to an incredible sports season and appreciate your help with our goal to keep MMHS sports going.