This report details the process taken by MMHS faculty, staff, and community to prepare for school accreditation. The accreditation team visited MMHS on February 7 & 8, 2012. This version of the report has been prepared to be viewed online.
Multilevel Problem Solvers
Highly Effective Communicators
Socially Responsible Citizens
The Mission of Maple Mountain is to educate and empower students through an attitude of excellence founded on respect, trust, and accountability.
"An Attitude of Excellence"
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school therefore learning needs should be the focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students need to not only demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work in meaningful contexts.
- Students are valued individuals who learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning and address their unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.